Basic functions of Knowledge Cloud
- Knowledge Cloud provides systemic internal arrangement of documents and files, as distinct from chaotic schemes offered by Google Drive.
- Knowledge Cloud offers an intuitive interface: you need not search dozens of folders to find required information.
- Knowledge Cloud eliminates document ‘overrun’ and provides proper harmonisation. You will have much less situations where one and the same document has been saved in various versions in various places.
- Knowledge Cloud offers some gamification, which increases employees’ interest and provides more active usage.
- It also offers a convenient cataloguing system where structures can be managed via the administration panel.
- New documents may be previewed with prompt access to most urgent files.
- Documents may be added to the ‘Selected’ folder, where relevant files may be kept handy.
- A convenient and controllable system for uploading new files for common use allows you to promptly add a file into several folders at a time, if required. Needless files will not be added to common use, as all uploaded documents are first validated by administrator.
- The system offers a convenient search engine with an expanded functionality due to tags added to documents (catalogued and managed by administrator).